CMHO’s annual infant, child & youth mental health conference is taking place November 13-14 in Toronto at the Downtown Hilton (new location!)
BE PART OF THIS EXCITING CONFERENCE BY SUBMITTING A WORKSHOP OR POSTER PROPOSAL
CMHO’s Conference Committee is pleased to announce the Call for Proposals for this year’s Conference: BOLD IDEAS: Exploring research, elevating practice, influencing policy. This is the largest conference of its kind in Canada convening clinical and community leaders with the goal of driving better outcomes for infants, children and youth.
- Showcase leading research and emerging new practices
- Address challenges in driving better outcomes and seek innovative solutions
- Identify opportunities to lead and collectively influence system change
The Workshop and Poster Submission Guide is available HERE. Please be sure to read all instructions carefully before making your submission.
- Workshops – Complete and submit your workshop proposal HERE
- Posters – Complete and submit your poster proposal HERE
The deadline to submit workshop and poster proposals is June 23rd.
Registration for all participants will open at the beginning of September.